Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week 24: 2/4/2016-2/11/2016

This past week I updated the VISSOFT website, researched ScanMatch, and wrote scripts to analyze the data we collected in a study this past November/December.

I added the award announcement (with a picture) to the Submission page on the VISSOFT website. I also added links/pictures for the Journal that selected papers will be asked to submit to.

I spent a lot of time researching ScanMatch and how we will need to manipulate the data to get it into the form we want to run on the algorithm. We will need to generate our own weighted matrix based on if one participant looked at the same program slice as another participant. To get JabRef into program slices, we will be using srcSlice. I am in the process of downloading, compiling, and running srcSlice on each .xml file generated by srcML for JabRef. After this is done, I can begin writing scripts to get the weighted matrix.

Finally, I wrote some scripts to analyze data we collected in a study in collaboration with Kent State University. I have to modify the scripts this weekend and run them on the data to get the data in a form requested by the student (from Kent) who will be doing a lengthier analysis on the newly formatted data.

No comments:

Post a Comment