Thursday, March 24, 2016

Week 29: 3/17/2016-3/24/2016

This past week I worked more on ScanMatch.

I discovered that the filename field in our data isn't always correct, so I used the fullyQualifiedName field to correct the filename. I reran the ScanMatch analysis on the corrected filenames and the average pairwise score for each participant increased slightly. I also continued work on designing and implementing a method level analysis using ScanMatch. I removed all gazes that did not fall into a method declaration. I compared sequence data for each participant by using the similarity score of the two methods each gaze fell into (I worked with Dr. Sharif to come up with a similarity scheme). I ran the first results for method level task 2 and I am double checking the results before running the rest of the data for tasks 3 and 4.

We are also working on submitting a paper to ICPC 2016 this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment