Friday, May 6, 2016

Weeks 34 & 35: 4/21/2016-5/6/2016

The past two weeks have been very hectic with the end of the semester and finals! I found out that I received a scholarship to attend the Tapia conference in 2016 and I will also be presenting a poster about the research I have been doing with CREU there.

I also completed a paper submission to the YSU Honors Academic Journal about the research we have been doing with CREU.

I completed the final report for CREU explaining our research procedures and the results that we had after finishing our research. The report reflects what we submitted to the YSU Honors Academic Journal and Tapia 2016.

Finally, I completed the re-registration of the ACM-W chapter at YSU and will be working on the end of the year report for the national ACM-W chapter this weekend. I also updated the VISSOFT website with a change in information for one of the NIER/TD Program Committee members.

Also, I did very well on all my finals!!!

I will not be participating in CREU over the summer, because I will be attending ICSE 2016 and I will be participating in a research internship at MIT Lincoln Laboratory in Lexington, MA from June 8th to August 1st and then I will be attending the national MAA Mathfest meeting in Columbus, Ohio from August 1st through August 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment