Friday, April 22, 2016

Week 33: 4/14/2016-4/21/2016

This past week I prepared material for the STEM Showcase at YSU, where YSU students present their research throughout the year. High school students, parents, faculty, and staff are encourage to attend.

Dr. Sharif and I will be running a table with our research, an eye-tracker, and a coding station for the showcase. I prepared slides to attach to a tri-fold that explains the machine learning prediction experiment that we ran and presented at QUEST. I have also updated our working demo branch in the git repository with updates to our master branch. This way we can have a small running demo of iTrace for students, parents, faculty, and staff to use, which entails getting to use an eye-tracker. I have also tested/installed another program for running the eye-tracker we are using that might be more interesting for participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment