Thursday, January 14, 2016

Weeks 18,19, 20: 12/22/2015-1/14/2016

The past three weeks I worked on iTrace, the VISSOFT website, and multiple scholarship applications.

I finished the implementation for iTrace to gather eye-tracking data on Bug Report documents. I also fixed a bug in iTrace that caused the name of a file not to match the path to that file.

For the VISSOFT website, I added important dates for Research and NIER/Tool Demo paper submissions. I updated the Committee page with the Artifact Evaluation Co-Chairs and the NIER/Tool Demo Co-Chairs. Finally, I wrote in the submission information on the Submission page, so that researchers can begin submitting papers to the conference.

I completed and submitted an application to receive a scholarship to Tapia 2016. I also completed and submitted an application to join SIGSOFT and to apply for travel funding to attend ICSE 2016. Finally, I finished writing the short answer questions for the NCWIT Collegiate Award that I will be applying for in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment