Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 9 &10 10/20/2015-11/4/2015

Over these two weeks, I completed lab 4a. I learned how to construct and evaluate regression machine learning models. Regression is a fundamental machine learning method. Regression enables you to predict values of a label variable given data from the past. Regression, like classification, is a supervised machine learning technique, wherein models are trained from labeled cases.  

I also completed  lab 4b in Edx. It demonstrated how to train and evaluate a classification model. Classification is fundamental in machine learning. Classification models enable you to predict classes or categories of a label value. 

I submitted the seed fund application for ACM-W. I also sent in the application for funding through YSU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment